Research in the Nanotechnology of Polymers and Biomaterials Group
focuses on the development of advanced polymeric and hybrid materials with potential applications in nanotechnology, medicine, agrotechnology and water purification. To be more precise, our teams conduct their experiments in the fields of:
- nanoengineering of functional polymeric materials (link),
- polymeric and hybrid materials for biomedical and environmental applications (link),
- materials for controlled drug delivery,
- dispersed systems for biomedical applications,
- molecular modelling of surfactant bilayers,
- silicon nano- and microstructures,
- synthesis of organic dyes for biomedical applications.
If you want to ask us any questions or start a new fruitful cooperation, please feel free to contact one of the leaders of our teams.